The International School of Photography
The Wedding School
"Maximizing Your Potential as a Wedding Photographer"
Are You Ready?
If maximizing your potential as a wedding photographer is your goal then this course is the answer you've been looking for. Three days of intense instruction from internationally renowned photographer Kenneth Linge is just the thing to take you to the next level. This course includes both classroom theory and actual application demonstrations on location. The number of students is limited to fifteen per class providing an intimate learning environment. The Wedding School also includes a must-have workbook packed with lighting diagrams, ideas and information as well as room for notes so that you will leave with an invaluable reference guide. Take a look at the mini syllabus below and see what we mean. The Wedding School is a must for anyone serious about the field of wedding photography. Photographers completing the course will even receive a diploma.
- Outdoor Lighting-learn reflective, subtractive, diffused, tungsten and other location lighting techniques to wow your customers. Midday sun? No problem!
- Indoor Lighting-effective and powerful set ups.
- Perspective-choosing lenses and f-stops to set you apart from the crowd.
- Posing-how to use it, avoid it, and everything in between.
- Backgrounds and location-learn to see solutions, anytime, anyplace.
- Digital workflow-learn to be efficient so you still have a life! We will demonstrate and have for sale the Photoshop actions that cut our computer time in half without compromising quality.
- Photoshop Actions-your move-in expert.
- Color vs. black and white-how and when to best use both. Plus, effective and modern use of color.
- Proofing-how to deliver digital proofs your customers can't copy.
- Post Wedding Services-a source of extra income or a time consuming trap?
- Effects-some easy yet powerful, some complicated; how to really stand out.
- Pricing and Contracts-what you really need to know.
- Marketing-the heart muscle of your business, learn our tried and true techniques.
- Image, Image, Image-tips for defining and creating yours.
- Photo Demonstrations with Models- Learn to thoroughly understand each technique taught both in theory and application. Demonstrations will be both indoors and outdoors on location. You will even get to follow the workflow through to the final print.
Enroll today to maximize your photographic skills and your earning potential for the upcoming wedding season!
Discounted Tuition with Early Enrollment!
Full tuition for The Wedding School is $1200. This includes a light meal each day.
If you enroll by midnight PST on Monday February 1st, 2010 you will receive our $250 "Fired-up Photographer" discount—lowering your tuition to $950!
(Remember, the course is offered on a first come, first serve basis with room for only 15 photographers so don't delay, enroll today!)
Yes, I want to invest in my future by signing up now! I understand that I can choose from the three payment options below:
A special thanks to our partners in The Wedding School,
Canon and Pictureline.
A Personal Note from Kenneth Linge
Hi, I'm Kenneth Linge, your photographic instructor at The Wedding School. For those of you who don't know me, I am a native Norwegian married to an American. After photographing professionally and lecturing extensively in Europe for 25 years, my wife and I moved our family to Utah in 2000, ending the 90's as Scandinavia's most award-winning photographer. I then began photographing weddings throughout the United States.
Teaching is, for me, as much of a passion as photography and while I have taught continuously in Europe, I have waited to teach about wedding photography in the U.S. until I felt I had mastered American weddings. Our quick rise to success in the American market can be contributed to many things-our lighting techniques borrowed from the fashion world, our PR from magazine shoots, and good networking with great vendors–but mostly from a solid understanding of good photographic technique.
In Scandinavia, the return rate for photographers attending my courses is extremely high. Many of the "Photographers of the Year" in Denmark, Norway and Sweden attribute much of their success to the techniques they learned at my seminars. I don't say this to brag, but I want you to know that The Wedding School will be an intensive learning experience; you can safely expect results. I really care about giving you the information you need to take your photography to the next level. I'm excited for our upcoming course and hope will you join me for three powerful days at The Wedding School.
M. Photog.Cr., PFP, XXV
Questions? Email me at email@example.com with your questions or to view a full three-day schedule. Cheers!
| Photographing People | The Wedding School |